Labels

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Oh, Life.

Gentle Reader,
    With the unforeseen birthday extravaganzas (count 4), graduations (count 2), Thanksgiving in June (for my expatriate brother) and Anniversary/graduation/birthday/every-other-reason-to-party party, my Great Mustard Jacket had to be put on hiatus.
    And I'm a little bummed. Accountability, shmamountability. There's always next year.
    But the jacket looks great so far. Pictures when I start working on it again :)
    Right now I'm getting myself (and my friends) ready for the Fort MacArthur Timeline event in San Pedro! I'm excited. Mostly because I have something to wear, and anything else I make this week will be an extra.
I'm going to wear my reenacting getup, and right now I'm fashioning a blue plaid apron.
    More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment