Labels

Friday, July 12, 2013

History-Con Checklist: Feeling the Heat

It's the day before The Fort MacArthur event, and let me tell you what... I'm super stressed. Of course, as a procrastinator, I'm always stressed when it comes to events... and whether I will be fully clothed at said events.
I have have quite a bit to do.
My peplum and my trim are still hanging out in a little pile on the floor together. But I have sleeves! And the jacket closes on my body!
I'm going to make crazy quick false undersleeves, and I may or may not have time to make a new cap. Fingers crossed.
Next time I will refrain from sewing garments for my friends. My friend K was a great sport, seeing as she had never sewn anything before. But she has a new Georgian wardrobe! Yeah, I didn't blog about all of her new clothing, but she'll definitely be modeling it tomorrow.
So here's to a crazy all-nighter...my third this week.
Wish me luck.
Tons of pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment